Saturday, May 14, 2005

The End of History

So I met The Mom. And Mrs. Mom. They are lovely people. I mean, really, really lovely people. I know that pas d'irony is not what you expect from me here, and I'm sorry to be temporarily irony-free, even for a couple of sentences, but truly, Goth and Mrs. Goth rock. We ate Mexican, for those of you who are enthralled by such detail, and talked, for about 2 hours.

So, for the record:

  • Goth is most emphatically not the one of all who sucks.
  • Mrs. Goth is, in fact, hot, but she was kinda repulsed by me, so it's all good.
  • The voices in my head cooperated and I did not fart; Goth was even kind enough to flatter me by pointing this out.
  • I am not, as yet, a Republican.
  • I didn't set my shoes on fire and, for the next 24 hours or so, I have a cool cow-spot lighter. Thanks, TSA!

Four stars for The Mom and his faboo spouse, who have the super power of making Middle America disappear. That's a pretty fuckall cool talent, there. I'd hang with them any day and twice on Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great that you got to meet! And yes, I am more than green with envy! I am hoping there will be pictures shared at some point? I *almost* got to meet the Mom and Mrs. last summer and sobbed uncontrollably when it didn't work out.

I am real proud of you for not farting and prouder still of Mom for pointing that remarkable feat out to the Mrs! :)

Landru said...

It was a camera-free zone, there, Lurky Lurkerton.

gothmog said...

Landru? You absolutely rock there your own bad self. Next time lunch is on us. That guilt thing, you know.

And Sally? We'll be heading up your way again before long. Our best friends here just moved up there. *sigh*

Pam said...

Hey, I found you through GM's blog. It's a scary web of blogs y'all got going here.

Thanks for the details, but what I really want to know is...on the rocks or frozen?