Friday, March 16, 2007

Cher Does Coach K



You might think all this hatin' unseemly. Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

In other stories, Rahm Emanuel is a megafucktard. Seems he told new Dem congresscritters to stay away from the Colbert show. Because he's afraid Colbert will make them look bad.

I have no words for this kind of asshattery, really. We just might want to reconsider that whole putting-Rahm-Emanuel-in-charge-of-getting-people-elected thing, though, if he's going to be all fascist about it. What a dipshit.

Enjoy part two of the holiday. Minions record so far? An acceptable, respectable, but unspectacular 12-4. We'll see what sorts of apple carts get upset today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and here I'd only been hoping to provoke a rant about the BCS. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and re-tag that one below for Purple, will you? I'm trying to catch up to Goth . . .