Thursday, July 13, 2017

Still Taking Up Virtual Space

No idea why this is still here. I'm down to fawning over loved ones and occasional impotent outbursts of angst. I whine on the Twitters now, when passion overcomes judgment. But yeah, it's Festival, so here's an acknowledgement that this thing is still flapping at the air. The last time I was newsy, everything went to shit. While I know better than to blame my own newsiness for the shit, I'm not inclined to say much here. I haven't been employed since just before the election, and Ilse violently yanked Databoy from Terpdom at Winter Break, for very good reasons (unrelated to my unemployment). Bam, of course, abides.

And still: welcome to the fucking Festival. Of course, the brutal and uncaring violence classically associated with the Festival is now mundane, so there's no longer any reason for that to be remarkable. Whose fault is that? Well, now, there's some angst, for sure. I'd like to have the energy to properly care. I don't. Discuss amongst yourself.

5 comments:

BDR said...

Love much.

Hamster Hamlet said...

As always, my favorite French Serial Killer! This devoted rodent minion salutes your Natal Day. I will wait until tomorrow to drank the wine, though . . . .

Landru said...

Fucken Frenchified Hamsters.

Landru said...

Fucken Frenchified Hamsters.

Purplestate said...

I return from the beach overlooking the bay of biscay long enough to say hey hey hey.

Hey. Still not a robot.