Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Friends

Tell me that I am a moron and that I have been taken in by Sean Hannity. Various theories:

-He and Klein cut a deal to make Hannity look reasonable because Klein knew he was already whupped on a lot of the trash he wrote.

-Hannity used this as an excuse to say the words "Bill" and "rape" in close proximity a whole lot.

-I need a shower. In, like, bleach.

Okay, fine, I retract my kindness. Sean Hannity does, in fact, have intimate relations with children in the belief that it will cure him of various sexually transmitted diseases. But you people are just beating the charity right out of me.

1 comment:

Sasha said...

We don't want the charity gone. We want it appropriately directed.
And I didn't actually say "moron." I believe I said that you don't listen to enough Hannity. But clearly the spectre of more Hannity-listening instead of the above-mentioned all-news-radio-listening was enough to encourate total capitulation.

So be it.