Friday, August 05, 2005

Customer Service

I'll very soon be so big for my britches that I'm going to subject you to advertising. I'm thinking something along the lines of a constant ass-pounding of pictures of Tucker Carlson, or better yet makeup-doctored pics of Robert Novak (the eyeshadow only smears a little bit when he smashes his puckered face into Katherine Harris' groin).

However, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do advertising without subjecting my beloved readers to spots involving penii or Nigerian bank accounts, so in the interim I've reorganized and beefed up the sidebar a little.

Some of my bloody bloggery friends prefer the shotgun approach, linking to as many other sites as they can. This is not for me. But what is for me--and I share this POV wih a friend of mine who links almost indiscriminately--is the notion that the links list is my personal navbar. Of course, this does not in any way conflict with my philosophy that this space is all about you.

Anyway, enjoy the new links, and be sure to click on Giant in the Playground, even though you don't give a flyer about role-playing games; Rich is a good guy and can use the hits (and his "Order of the Stick" comic is hilarious).

9 comments:

kl said...

I'm okay with penii but I don't want Nigerian scams.

Dweeze said...

What about Nigerian scam penii?

Jolene said...

As long as the penii, Nigerian or otherwise, stay over here and away from my nice, clean, innocent blog.

kl said...

I have a story about Nigerian penii scams. Too bad I can't tell you about it. ;)

Dweeze said...

Please share.

kl said...

I once received an email from a guy named Harry Potter who was not Harry Potter. He was a poor construction guy from Nigeria living in Florida. His pics looked like a freakin' supermodel and while my whole office slobbered all over his pics, we didn't believe that Harry was in the states or in those pics. He was looking for a white woman to worship and marry. ;)

Immunegirl said...

First you wish me hot sex and now you won't give me penii?

Dweeze said...

One hand giveth and the other...well, I can't really say what the other hand is doing.

gothmog said...

it was the penii that made me too big for my britches in the first place.