Monday, August 29, 2005

The Eye of the Behinder

Satanopolis is very, very slowly returning to normal after its brush with a minor medical procedure (if you don't know already, it was south of the Equator, it went fine, and at this point I'm just dealing with itching, tugging, chafing, bruising, and the persistence of stitches, although the effort of climbing the stairs at the office this morning did cause a bit of sore--all pretty mild discomfort, but cloying and discomfiting nonetheless). It will be Crankytown for a few more days, then I'll return full of wit and wisdom and whatever else it is I'm typically full of.

17 comments:

Dweeze said...

Won't you take me to
CRANKY-TOWWWWWN!

Sasha said...

Great minds, Dweeze. And nicely sung.

kl said...

*laughs* This means my vacation is ending soon.

gothmog said...

You were spayed?

Coco said...

I was over here the other day and had nothing intelligent to say. I don't now, either, but it seemed the right point at which to make an entry.

My sympathies to your nether parts.

Anonymous said...

But how do you feel really? Please you as many particples as are necessary to express yourself. Even dangling participles if you wish.

Normally I am not a Smoochy Higgy type of person, but in this case I think I will make an exception - because you have a little boo-boo and all. So here's a Smooch for you, big guy. Put it where you want it.

Dweeze said...

I prefer to think that he was fixed.

ilse said...

Are you saying he was broken before?

kl said...

Spam! You have Spam!

Dweeze said...

Ilse: Only you can be the judge of that.

Wheeze: That's Ilse's job.

ilse said...

Dweeze: Dood. Dood! Remind me not to ever marry you, okay?

Anonymous said...

So you're saying you're a little snippy? *runs away*

Hope you're feeling better, dev.

Dweeze said...

Ilse: I'm pretty certain that's never going to be a concern, but if by some remote chance it becomes a possibility, I'll remind you.

gothmog said...

Hey! I want to not marry Ilse, too!! Why does Dweeze always get to not get all the hot chicks?

Dweeze said...

Cause I've got what the hot chicks don't want...

PS: I love the little typing quiz on the comment box.

kl said...

Can I be in the "Ilse won't marry me club?"

Dweeze said...

I'd pay to see KL and Ilse on their honeymoon...