1. See "Capitalism", below.
2. Bob Woodward? Yawn.
3. Canada is an evil regime (see the unlinkable place)? Yeah, I could manage some outrage, if I weren't so fucking self-absorbed.
4. Pajamas Media? Yawn.
5. People attacking Pajamas Media? Yawwwwwwn.
6. On top of everything, with only 12 business days left in my association with my employer, I'm having a really cranky-inducing week at work.
7. Actually, the General does give us a link to this story about a guy infiltrating a PromiseKeepers event. This story? Did not make me yawn. But I have nothing to add to it.
8. The President thinks my side is irresponsibly manipulating facts about how we went to war in Iraq? Wow. Nothing like a good game of Pot and Kettle, huh? Yawn.
9. Rude and Auguste are way smarter than I am. Why bother? Yawn.
10. Frank DeFord, decried by anyone who pays attention and this bloviating Dookie fascist, whines about why people don't like Duke basketball. It's simple: Coach K is a smug bully. His players are self-absorbed prima-donnas. Loyal minions should visit Truth About Duke, which should be Mecca for anyone who isn't a Dookie. Interesting poll results here indicate that by and large, the only people who give a rat's ass about Dook, or at least about the TAD site, are fans of UNC, Maryland, Dook, and UK. Stunning, that.
See, Leech, the Light!
4 hours ago