Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why I Have Nothing To Say Today

1. See "Capitalism", below.

2. Bob Woodward? Yawn.

3. Canada is an evil regime (see the unlinkable place)? Yeah, I could manage some outrage, if I weren't so fucking self-absorbed.

4. Pajamas Media? Yawn.

5. People attacking Pajamas Media? Yawwwwwwn.

6. On top of everything, with only 12 business days left in my association with my employer, I'm having a really cranky-inducing week at work.

7. Actually, the General does give us a link to this story about a guy infiltrating a PromiseKeepers event. This story? Did not make me yawn. But I have nothing to add to it.

8. The President thinks my side is irresponsibly manipulating facts about how we went to war in Iraq? Wow. Nothing like a good game of Pot and Kettle, huh? Yawn.

9. Rude and Auguste are way smarter than I am. Why bother? Yawn.

10. Frank DeFord, decried by anyone who pays attention and this bloviating Dookie fascist, whines about why people don't like Duke basketball. It's simple: Coach K is a smug bully. His players are self-absorbed prima-donnas. Loyal minions should visit Truth About Duke, which should be Mecca for anyone who isn't a Dookie. Interesting poll results here indicate that by and large, the only people who give a rat's ass about Dook, or at least about the TAD site, are fans of UNC, Maryland, Dook, and UK. Stunning, that.

1 comment:

Immunegirl said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who thought that Frank DeFord's column was awful. I mean, disliking Duke is entirely fine, in fact it is kind of fun to have people really dislike your team. BUT that column was kind of offensive. As far as TAD goes, I don't think I can go there without having my computer blow up, but I'd have to agree about the poll which I refuse to visit. :)

GAH! Now I think I need to blog about basketball. :)