- Rude makes a very compelling point about why it is not necessarily a good choice for me to pretty much ignore the Anns and Michelles of the world, the gist of his point being that my strategy is unsuccessful, and more to the point given the utter lack of impact of my personal strategy, leftish society's adoption of that strategy is unsuccessful. Rude is, of course, correct; but while Ann and Michelle are vile and counterproductive uses of carbon, I just can't seriously take them on any more. I'm too insignificant for it to be worth the blood pressure.
- Speaking of Ann, Media Matters does a lovely job of wondering why Jay Leno spent so much effort stroking her clit on his show last night. And it appears that the ballyhooed Carlin-Coulter bout came to nothing; if the transcript is correct and complete, George just pretty much sat there and took her shit, at least while the microphones were on.
- Sasha and others point us to Senator Santorum's sartorial elegance.
- Wonkette gives us the video of Tucker Carlson interviewing Melody Damayo, better known to some of you, like Dweeze, as Mimi Miyagi; Ms. Damayo is both running for governor of Nevada and using her candidacy as a platform to look for a fuckbuddy. While Tucker remains a smug, ungobsmacked prick, the interview is a classic. For her part, Ms. Damayo seems a bit confused about which party she should belong to, but she seems to have been, at the least, well-briefed.
- Speaking of Ana Marie Coxsucker, her Judas imitation in the wake of YearlyKos has certainly stirred up a great deal of resentment in the 'sphere, and righteous resentment it is, since the nasty bint seems to expect Time readers to ignore her writing roots as, essentially, a pornographer, while accepting her wannabe journalistic failures as worthy of Luce-quality propaganda. But Firedoglake gets the last word. It seems that Miss I-Know-What-Bloggers-Like lost her notebook at YK, and that's really a sad thing. Not.
- Sadly, No! provides a brilliant extended psychoanalysis of fascist cocklover Jeff Goldstein, who's as good a target as any, since Malkin has grown so fucking feeble. TBogg, in the course of a perfectly fine savaging of the National Review, dubs Goldstein "The Derrida of Dick."
- Wanker of the Year: Chuck Schumer. Thanks to the General for crystalizing it.
There. I think that's a little something for everyone. I surf so you have more time for porn.