Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sean Hannity Sucks Sailors' Cocks

There's a new standard for truth in Fascist Bloviator circles. Actually, it's the same as the old standard, but certain fucktards like Sean Hannity and Matt Drudge, in league with the latest fad in probably actionable libel, Edward Klein, are elevating the willikers out of that standard.

Crooks and Liars has the best side-by-side view of the evidence, showing us a picture of an October 2004 political rally in Philadelphia that depicts President Clinton greeting a supporter. She has her hand on the side of his neck in a delicate sort of way. It is a full-color, daylight picture of Clinton and this woman, Clinton sort of pale and ghostly--not surprising as it was taken only 6 weeks after the man had bypass surgery.

The libel appears next to it; the picture is Photoshopped (or otherwise altered) so that Clinton appears to be kissing the woman passionately. It is rendered in black and white, so as to appear to be a nighttime shot.

Drudge (oh no, I'm not linking to the fucker again) reports this as evidence (cited in the Klein book) of President Clinton continuing to have affairs. Hannity cites it as an "exclusive," which is interesting considering he credits Drudge with it. I guess that's what passes for an exclusive at Fox.

What the fuck is wrong with these sad excuses for human beings? The man is a fucking heart patient. He hasn't been President for five fucking years. His replacement is a lying sack-of-shit criminal. I mean, can these tiny-dicked fartgas-for-brains assholes just maybe let it the fuck go?

I mean, obviously, I'm blowing in the wind here, because it just keeps coming around. So it's time to get into the same trench as these scabrous, diseased knaves, and report to you the following news items, exclusive at this time to Minions:

Sean Hannity Sucks Sailors' Cocks Because He Likes the Taste of Syphilis

Matt Drudge's Morning Ablutions Include Ordering Forty Midgets to Jizz in His Hat


Edward Klein Was Fired From the Times for Killing A Transvestite Hooker in the Cafeteria

Isn't this easy? I don't have the photographic evidence yet. But give me a few hours and pay me for my time, and I'm right there with it.

Eat shit and die, you subhuman lying liars.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Why do you want to bad-mouth sailors?

Dweeze said...

I'm wondering why he wants to bad mouth syphillis

Buggy said...

I heard that Hannity got the syphillis from Limbaugh. But what do I know, I'm an immoral lib.

riceroni said...

Here's a good idea for a fund raiser... I wish somehow that I could get Sean Hannity to agree to a raffle, and the winner gets 3 rounds with him in a Octagon or UFC style ring. And the proceeds would go to feed the children charity. If tickets sold for only a buck, over $20 billion dollars would get raised, cause I for one would give up a months pay for just a shot. This would be great we wouldn't have hungry children for generations and we'd get to see Sean Hannity's butt ugly smug mug turned into nothing but a fucking bad memory.