Monday, July 25, 2005

Up. To. HERE.

I've fucking had it. None of us has gotten into position for the Tucker Carlson gobsmack, and that's okay. I have no right to expect any of you to do time for me, as worthwhile as the time might be. But as we enter Week Three (I had to check; I'd have sworn it was Week Four) of Crisis in Media: The Internet Sucks Tucker Carlson's Little Thimble Dick, I'm ready to concede. So everybody please now go write to Nielson and Arbitron and MSNBC now and tell them that we'll all be in our seats at 9 PM every weeknight watching this braindead preppie fuckwit's show, and would they please just stop putting his picture on every fucking Web page in the Universe now please? Please?

I'm going to go spend eight days watching The Cartoon Network now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I'm fed up with? No frigging middle fonts. Look at the title of this post. Up. To. HERE. Hard to work up the outrage with that piddling "To."

Ba'al be damned, we need a middle escalating font. All this technology, and for shit.

Anonymous said...

Damn. So worked up, forgot to post name.

Sasha said...

Heh, if you had a Computer Wizard, such as my own self, available those escalating fonts would be cake. CAKE I tell you.

Dweeze said...

Why don't I see Tucker's face on any of the Websites I visit on a regular basis? I mean, I think the folks who go to Groped Asians would be his target audience...

Sasha said...

I think Landru has the "Gimme some Tucker" cookie on his 'puter.

gothmog said...

Mmmmmm. Tucker cookies.

Whispers said...

So I turned on Tucker at Landru's place last night at 9:00...

good times

Hmm..."turned on Tucker" seems like it could have at least three meanings, one of which makes me shudder.

jomama said...

It's a comic book world, ain't it.