Monday, February 18, 2008

Could You Please Be More Fucking Dumb?

bDr gives us this, a post on the mind-bogglingly stupid Talkleft, written by the wildly inappropriately named Big Tent Democrat who is, it seems, a blithering idiot.

From Jeebus of Spamalot*:

I understand that Senator Clinton, periodically when she's feeling down, launches attacks as a way of trying to boost her appeal.

According to Tented Pants Pseudocrat, who appears to be one of those guys affecting deeply outraged feminism because he thinks it'll get him laid**, this is "sexist."

Go ahead, watch the video:



This is a video of Senator Obama thinking his way through a minefield of a question about an opponent who has repeatedly attacked his race, his intellect, his experience, and the fact that he has more delegates than said opponent. This is not a video of Senator Obama making a remark that is, in any respect, sexist.

Check the comments thread on the Talkleft post, too. It's enough to make you question whether you wish to remain a Democrat. Not that it's necessarily Talkleft's fault (although like calls to like, of course), but many of these people are, without a care in the world, fueling the Doughy Pantload's fire. I'm a sexist because I don't think Obama meant that answer in a sexist sense? Fuck you, bitch. I'm not even an Obama supporter.

Get it straight: if you are a passionate supporter of either Senator Clinton or Senator Obama, you have a moral responsibility to vote for the Democratic nominee. Any other stance makes you another fucking Naderite.

Period.

*Jeebus of Spamalot motif is probably the intellectual property of the above-mentioned this guy.

**Sasha tells me that TPP is a male. I have no other information on this individual's gender, and if I'm wrong about your gender, TPP, I sincerely apologize. Which makes you no less fucking stupid. And please enjoy this actual sexism along with my apology, if appropriate: Golly gee whiz, are you ever a maliciously ignorant cunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catching up on my reading, Mr. Rude insightfully explains why Mark Penn is flushing Senator Clinton's campaign down the toilet.

Btw I've waded through some of BTD's old posts at Kos and some say it's a woman; others say it's a man. So who knows. I don't care enough to be more thorough.