Monday, February 18, 2013

Who I Miss Today

Fuck your calendar tells me I'm a week early, but that pretty much explains it.



You know what I hate? I hate it when the wrong fucking Beatle dies. The optimist's view would be that we're done with that shit. My view is fuck you, optimist. Come a little closer, optimist. Closer. Closer.

SMACK!

Fuck you, optimist. I hate it when the wrong fucking Beatle dies. You'd think that by now, 32 fucking years later and 11 fucking years later, I'd have my fucking panties untwisted. But I don't. So fuck you.

This here is fucking awesome:



Spanish subtitles. Jeebus, the Internets are fucking great.

So, yeah. Fuck you. Especially if you're...you know who you are. But you're not reading, so triple secret fuck you.

Special super awesome love shoutout to Purple, who's getting his first Landru-free day in like a week. Poor fucking bastard.

1 comment:

Jim H. said...

"You know what I hate? I hate it when the wrong fucking Beatle dies."

What you said!

-----
BTW: Of course, an optimist says/sings, 'Here comes the sun.'