Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Told You So

Missed here in these pages, in last week's orgy of vegetation, wallowing, feastification, and eventual mother immersion, was any mention of Representative Jean Schmidt's declamation of Representative John Murtha on the floor of the United States House of Representatives. Schmidt, it seems, referred to the decorated Vietnam Marine veteran Murtha as a coward, then backed away from the accusation when called on it. Sasha reports it just fine, with documentation, so I don't have to.

I don't have to spend time going into what I think of it, either. You know. But what I do need to remind you of is this:

I fucking well told you so.

Brilliant excerpt:

...this Schmidt person's entire being seems focused on making lampshades from human skin.

Go on. Worship me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always.